http://www.jodiemakeup.co.uk/



For any bookings please contact info@jodiemakeup.co.uk



Wedding Makeup Manchester/Cheshire/Stockport/Bolton/North West

Friday 10 February 2012

Favourite buy this month - No7 BB cream


I'm very pleased with one of my latest purchases, I had heard of the new No7 BB cream. This is a all in one cream and I have listed below the key points...

- hydrates
- enriched with multivitamins
- Spf15 & 5* UVA
- hypo allergenic
- light/medium foundation coverage

What impressed me first of all was how lovely the texture is and how well it glides on the skin. I chose the shade Medium for dry/very dry skin and applied using my fingers. I like to go just a touch warmer then my natural skin tone so I don't feel pale and often wear false tans, so the colour was perfect! It has just the right amount of coverage for a day makeup base and only felt I needed a little concealer under my eyes to finish off my base.

The BB cream also comes in different shades and skin types so I will defiantly be adding some of these to my kit for those brides wanting the natural bare makeup look to there skin, that will still keep them looking flawless!

No comments:

Post a Comment