http://www.jodiemakeup.co.uk/



For any bookings please contact info@jodiemakeup.co.uk



Wedding Makeup Manchester/Cheshire/Stockport/Bolton/North West

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Jodie Makeup Top Beauty Picks: Charlotte Tilbury Film star bronze and glow

Jodie A Smith Makeup & Hair Styling: Top Beauty picks: 






I can't say enough good things about the Charlotte Tilbury Film star bronze and glow compact! A sweep of the sculpt powder gives instant cheekbones and is the perfect shade The highlight is so finely milled it really does mimic candlelite skin and can be worn in the day and evening and I even wear the shades on my eyes too with a flick of black liner and mascara. Also I have to mention how gorgeous the packaging was from the moment I opened the box, the way it was packed and the compact itself feels like old Hollywood glamour. Great buy! 

£49.00

No comments:

Post a Comment